Published by Facebook, Inc.
1. Be together whenever, with our free* all-in-one communication app, complete with unlimited text, voice, video calling and group video chat features.
2. Send and receive money securely and easily with friends and family directly in the app by adding your debit card, PayPal account or reloadable prepaid card (single-source cards eligible for sending money only).
3. Watch videos, TV programmes and films with your friends over Messenger video chat and Rooms when you can't be together.
4. Host group video calls with up to eight people, with high-quality audio, high-definition video and interactive video features such as face filters.
5. Send a link to group video chat with anyone, even if they don't have Messenger.
6. Keep your friends and family close with unlimited live video chatting.
7. Skip exchanging phone numbers and simply send a message to your Facebook friends, even if they're across the world.
8. Suggest a meeting spot or tell friends where you are by sharing your location with just a few taps.
9. Connect with your Instagram friends straight from Messenger.
10. You can even add effects and filters to video calls.
11. Enjoy high-quality voice and text messaging on mobile, tablet and desktop.
Check for direct PC Apps or Alternatives (Direct Download)
|Get App or Alternatives ↓
| 223067 Reviews
Not Satisfied? Follow the guide below to use APK on PC (via Emulator):
Now follow the tutorial below to use the Messenger APK on your PC:
Windowsden.uk is not directly affiliated with Facebook, Inc., the developers of Messenger.
Can I download Messenger for free?
Yes! You can Download Messenger from official sites for free using our site.
Can I use Messenger on PC?
It is easy to use the Messenger app on PC and it works on Windows and MAC. A free tutorial is available to help you get started.