Published by SHAPE GmbH
1. On Windows, iDisplay can be used as a regular secondary display. iDisplay Desktop application needs to be installed on your Mac. iDisplay Desktop is free and can be downloaded anytime at getidisplay. iDisplay is compatible with Macs with Intel CPUs running on Mac OS X 10. 9 and later. macOS Sierra supported! iDisplay Desktop application needs to be installed on your PC. iDisplay Desktop is free and can be downloaded anytime at getidisplay. iDisplay is compatible with Windows XP (32bit only), Windows Vista (32 and 64bit), Windows 7 (32 and 64bit), Windows 8 and Windows 10.
2. Perfect tool for multitaskers, iDisplay lets you use your iPad and iPhone as an interactive touch-screen wireless display to give you more screen real estate. Works with up to 60fps.
3. Your iPad, iPad Pro, iPhone and iPod touch can be your secondary display. iDisplay lets you interact with your additional display: move objects, draw, control playback.
4. Turn your iPad or iPhone into an additional touch-screen display for your Mac or Windows computer or mirror your desktop.
5. "iDisplay app turns your iPad or iPhone into secondary screen – too good to be true. That's... brilliant.
6. All usual desktop apps, such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint or Photoshop, are available with desktop features on iPad and iPhone, touch-enabled.
7. Work with Excel, Word, Power Point and other apps and have all desktop features available on your iPad or iPhone.
8. Customize display settings for each device you use as your secondary display, iDisplay will remember your preferences.
9. Mirror image from main display on your iPad / iPhone: comes in handy when you need to share your desktop with your audience.
10. For Windows Vista and Windows 7 "Aero" theme may be disabled when connected to iDisplay and will be reenabled upon disconnection).
11. Use iDisplay as a regular secondary display: gives you more screen space for everything you have to keep your eye on.
Check for direct PC Apps or Alternatives (Direct Download)
|Get App or Alternatives ↓
| 25 Reviews
Not Satisfied? Follow the guide below to use APK on PC (via Emulator):
Now follow the tutorial below to use the iDisplay APK on your PC:
Windowsden.uk is not directly affiliated with SHAPE GmbH, the developers of iDisplay.
Can I download iDisplay for free?
Yes! You can Download iDisplay from official sites for free using our site.
Can I use iDisplay on PC?
It is easy to use the iDisplay app on PC and it works on Windows and MAC. A free tutorial is available to help you get started.