Published by Microsoft Corporation
1. Assign tasks, set due dates, and cross off completed tasks to keep everyone on the same page. • File sharing in chats makes it easier to coordinate on work assignments or personal projects. • Cloud storage makes it easy to access shared documents and files on the go. • Dashboard view neatly organizes all shared content—photos, files, tasks, links—so you don’t have to spend time looking for things*. • Screenshare, whiteboard, or breakout in virtual rooms to get most out of your work meetings. • Securely collaborate with external partners for work assignments while maintaining control over your data. • Store important information such as subscription passwords in a digital Safe*. • Enterprise-level security and compliance you expect from Microsoft 365**. *Available when using Microsoft Teams with your personal account. **Commercial features of this app require a paid Microsoft 365 commerci...
2. Set up a video meeting within seconds and invite anyone by sharing a link or calendar invite. • Chat 1-1 or in group chats with friends or colleagues. @mention people in chats to get their attention. • Dedicated channels help create a focused workspace for important projects. • Video call anyone directly in Teams or instantly convert a group chat to video call. • GIFs, emojis, and message animations make it easier to express yourself when words aren’t enough. • Task lists allow you to stay on top of work projects or plans with family and friends.
3. Whether you’re working with teammates on a project or planning a weekend activity with loved ones, Microsoft Teams helps bring people together so that they can get things done.
4. It’s the only app that has chats, meetings, files, tasks, and calendars in one place—so you can easily connect with people and bring plans to life.
5. You can do it all in Microsoft Teams. • Meet securely with teammates, family, and friends.
6. Work with teammates via secure meetings, document collaboration, and built-in cloud storage.
7. Get family and friends together to manage tasks at home or plan a surprise birthday party.
8. If you’re not sure about your company’s subscription or the services you have access to, visit Office. com/Teams to learn more or contact your IT department.
9. By downloading Teams, you agree to the license (see aka. ms/eulateamsmobile) and privacy terms (see aka. ms/privacy).
10. For support or feedback, email us at mtiosapp@microsoft. com.
11. EU Contract Summary: aka.
Check for direct PC Apps or Alternatives (Direct Download)
|Microsoft Teams||Get App or Alternatives ↓|| 691180 Reviews
Not Satisfied? Follow the guide below to use APK on PC (via Emulator):
Now follow the tutorial below to use the Microsoft Teams APK on your PC:
Windowsden.uk is not directly affiliated with Microsoft Corporation, the developers of Microsoft Teams.
Can I download Microsoft Teams for free?
Yes! You can Download Microsoft Teams from official sites for free using our site.
Can I use Microsoft Teams on PC?
It is easy to use the Microsoft Teams app on PC and it works on Windows and MAC. A free tutorial is available to help you get started.