Published by Microsoft Corporation
1. Whether it’s staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organised and connected self. - Focus on the right things with our smart inbox – we help you to sort between messages you need to act on straight away and everything else. - Swipe to quickly schedule, delete and archive messages. - Share your meeting availability with just a tap and easily find times to meet with others. - Find everything you're looking for with our new search experience, including files, contacts and your upcoming trips. - View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox and more, without having to download them to your phone. - Bring all the apps you love in Outlook, including Facebook, Evernote, Trello and more. - Open Word, Excel or other Office document attachments to edit them directly in the corresponding app and attach them back to an...
2. With an Office 365 subscription, you get 1 TB of storage for each user, access to all features in Word, Excel and PowerPoint on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, and you can install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
3. Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand.
4. To make an in-app purchase of an Office 365 Home or Personal subscription, open the app, go to Settings and tap on Upgrade next to your Outlook. com or Hotmail. com account.
5. Outlook for iOS works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook. com (including Hotmail and MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail and iCloud.
6. Outlook lets you bring all of your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot.
7. To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings.
8. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
9. Subscriptions begin at USD 6. 99 a month in the US, and can vary by region.
10. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Check for direct PC Apps or Alternatives (Direct Download)
|Get App or Alternatives ↓
| 1283732 Reviews
Not Satisfied? Follow the guide below to use APK on PC (via Emulator):
Now follow the tutorial below to use the Microsoft Outlook APK on your PC:
Windowsden.uk is not directly affiliated with Microsoft Corporation, the developers of Microsoft Outlook.
Can I download Microsoft Outlook for free?
Yes! You can Download Microsoft Outlook from official sites for free using our site.
Can I use Microsoft Outlook on PC?
It is easy to use the Microsoft Outlook app on PC and it works on Windows and MAC. A free tutorial is available to help you get started.