Published by Ambertation
1. PhotoBuddy provides convenient ways to help professionals and amateurs calculate some of the most needed camera settings like Depth of Field, Diffraction the Angle of View or simple Exposure Calculations.
2. PhotoBuddy also learned to control some Sony Camera Models (Cameras that understand the Sony Remote API like the Sony Alpha 6000) sending your DoF, Color Temperature or Exposure Settings directly to the camera.
3. With its large Database of different Camera Models and presets for Exposure or Color Temperature, PhotoBuddy is set up in seconds.
4. The new Apple Watch App allows you to calculate Exposure or the Depth of Field on your wrist as a stand alone app or as a second screen that automatically syncs changes between your watch and your phone.
5. With the built in Remote View you can Touch Focus (if the camera supports it) and trigger your camera wirelessly.
6. PhotoBuddy - your personal assistant in all photographic matters - was in your pocket from the very first iPhone.
7. A brief Users Manual is available for download at the PhotoBuddy Website ( ).
8. Get ready to have it on your wrist withe your very first Apple Watch.
9. I’ve tried a couple of them so far and I like PhotoBuddy best".
10. "There are a few apps with similar features on the App Store.
11. You can check out our DoF Calculator (for the update Version 1. - Measure distances with the built in camera (1st Gen. - Calculate the Depth of Field (hyperfocal distance, near/far limit). - PhotoBuddy remembers all your settings.
Check for direct PC Apps or Alternatives (Direct Download)
|PhotoBuddy||Get App or Alternatives ↓|| 2 Reviews
Not Satisfied? Follow the guide below to use APK on PC (via Emulator):
Now follow the tutorial below to use the PhotoBuddy APK on your PC:
Windowsden.uk is not directly affiliated with Ambertation, the developers of PhotoBuddy.
Can I download PhotoBuddy for free?
Yes! You can Download PhotoBuddy from official sites for free using our site.
Can I use PhotoBuddy on PC?
It is easy to use the PhotoBuddy app on PC and it works on Windows and MAC. A free tutorial is available to help you get started.