Published by RoGame Software
1. Chord matching comes in very handy when trying to determine which scales to use in improvisation and gives a number of alternatives to one's go-to scale choices.
2. With ScaleMaster's chord matching feature an extensive list of chords can be matched to appropriate scales.
3. Designed for the beginning musician as well as the professional, ScaleMaster has become a staple app for many musicians and is an excellent tool towards advancement in theory and scales in particular.
4. Light text coloring as well as the scale type indicator help easily distinguishing between different types.
5. To help visualization ScaleMaster offers five virtual instruments (banjo, bass, guitar, mandolin and piano).
6. It makes an easy task of looking up a scale in seconds, getting a taste of its flavor and finding out how to play it.
7. These instruments are fully playable and feature overlays that show scale degree or position of notes in the current scale.
8. ScaleMaster is designed to help in several key areas concerning scales.
9. Scales are listed by name in a master list that also contains additional information like rating and type.
10. It lists over 200 scale types in all keys and shows them in music notation.
11. On play the entire scale is played with the chord at the end.
Check for direct PC Apps or Alternatives (Direct Download)
|ScaleMaster||Get App or Alternatives ↓|| 1 Reviews
Not Satisfied? Follow the guide below to use APK on PC (via Emulator):
Now follow the tutorial below to use the ScaleMaster APK on your PC:
Windowsden.uk is not directly affiliated with RoGame Software, the developers of ScaleMaster.
Can I download ScaleMaster for free?
Yes! You can Download ScaleMaster from official sites for free using our site.
Can I use ScaleMaster on PC?
It is easy to use the ScaleMaster app on PC and it works on Windows and MAC. A free tutorial is available to help you get started.