Published by RoGame Software
1. The difficulty of a puzzle depends on the kind of board it uses and of course the initial constellation of its game pieces. But that's not all.
2. Altogether there are 8 boards in the basic game. Each with 15 puzzles.
3. We hope that the availability of the game other devices like a Mac, iPad or Apple TV may mitigate this circumstance.
4. This is a game for those who cherish a challenge, because these puzzles are not easy.
5. Being the quintessence of a casual game we also wanted to avoid long load times.
6. One ball hops over the other to remove it from the board. Easy enough.
7. Switching boards is encouraged and great exercise for getting better.
8. Players can switch boards and all of them hold their own secrets.
9. These puzzles and boards are a bit more advanced.
10. Each board has a set of 15 puzzles in ascending difficulty.
11. The rest of them have to be unlocked by solving each preceding puzzle with a score of 4 stars minimally.
Check for direct PC Apps or Alternatives (Direct Download)
|Get App or Alternatives ↓
| 1 Reviews
Not Satisfied? Follow the guide below to use APK on PC (via Emulator):
Now follow the tutorial below to use the AbaCruX - Peg Solitaire APK on your PC:
Windowsden.uk is not directly affiliated with RoGame Software, the developers of AbaCruX - Peg Solitaire.
Can I download AbaCruX for free?
Yes! You can Download AbaCruX - Peg Solitaire from official sites for free using our site.
Can I use AbaCruX on PC?
It is easy to use the AbaCruX - Peg Solitaire app on PC and it works on Windows and MAC. A free tutorial is available to help you get started.