Published by POP POP LLC
1. LIM (Longshore Instant Messenger) gives ILWU Longshoremen, casuals, and other related workers a way to find each other and communicate with each other, all for FREE.
2. Simply create an account and find other users by NAME or by LOCAL.
3. That way, users can feel safe communicating with certain individuals claiming to be whom they say they are. As this is version 1. 0, please email us any bugs/issues/concerns you may have: longshore@2xpop.
4. Make sure to allow push notifications (so that you can receive INSTANT messages, rather than only receive them after you check for messages.
5. Verified users have been manually verified via photo identification to verify who they are.
6. You will be able to see each user's Name, Local, and Class (such as A Man, B Man, Unidentified Casual, Dispatcher, etc...
7. Once users have set their account up, they have the choice whether to get Verified or not.
8. If you accidentally didn't allow for push notifications, you can go to from the Home Screen: Settings > Notification Center > LIM and turn on notifications.
Check for direct PC Apps or Alternatives (Direct Download)
|Longshore Instant Messenger
|Get App or Alternatives ↓
| 0 Reviews
|POP POP LLC
Not Satisfied? Follow the guide below to use APK on PC (via Emulator):
Now follow the tutorial below to use the Longshore Instant Messenger APK on your PC:
Windowsden.uk is not directly affiliated with POP POP LLC, the developers of Longshore Instant Messenger.
Can I download Longshore Instant Messenger for free?
Yes! You can Download Longshore Instant Messenger from official sites for free using our site.
Can I use Longshore Instant Messenger on PC?
It is easy to use the Longshore Instant Messenger app on PC and it works on Windows and MAC. A free tutorial is available to help you get started.