Published by RAC Motoring Services
1. Get from A to B with our route planner, complete with real-time updates to help you avoid traffic jams, roadworks, and toll roads.
2. Just tell us the date, time and route of your journey and we’ll estimate how long it will take – taking into consideration planned roadworks and events.
3. Use our route planner to plan journeys and avoid traffic jams with real time updates.
4. Plus, you can set handy app and email reminders for your MOT test, car service, insurance, and tax so you won’t miss important dates.
5. Good news – now you can set handy email reminders for your MOT test, service, tax and insurance.
6. You can now report your breakdown via the app, and we’ll immediately start finding one of our expert, local patrols to help you.
7. And if you’ve got cover with us, you can manage your membership and report your breakdown online, straight from the app.
8. See your documents, check what’s included in your cover and update your details any time.
9. If you bought your cover directly from us, you can manage your RAC membership straight from your phone.
10. Get the latest driving news and advice.
11. That way, you’ll never miss an important date again.
Check for direct PC Apps or Alternatives (Direct Download)
|Get App or Alternatives ↓
| 33783 Reviews
|RAC Motoring Services
Not Satisfied? Follow the guide below to use APK on PC (via Emulator):
Now follow the tutorial below to use the myRAC APK on your PC:
Windowsden.uk is not directly affiliated with RAC Motoring Services, the developers of myRAC.
Can I download myRAC for free?
Yes! You can Download myRAC from official sites for free using our site.
Can I use myRAC on PC?
It is easy to use the myRAC app on PC and it works on Windows and MAC. A free tutorial is available to help you get started.