Published by Under Armour, Inc.
1. You’ll soon discover why MyFitnessPal is the #1 food and nutrition tracker in the U. S. , a GQ 2020 Fitness Awards “Best Fitness App,” and has been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, the Today Show, and U. S. News & World Report.
2. This all-in-one food tracker and health app is like having a nutrition coach, meal planner, and food diary with you at all times.
3. Download and start your free 30-day Premium trial to access exclusive food tracking and fitness logging tools and expert guidance.
4. Track progress toward your nutrition, water, fitness, and weight loss goals with MyFitnessPal.
5. Macro Tracker – See carbs, fat & protein breakdown by gram or percentage—no need for a separate carb tracker or keto diet app!
6. This is a health app to help you learn about your habits … see how you eat … make smarter food choices … find motivation & support ... and conquer your health goals.
7. Track With Apple Watch – A calorie tracker, water tracker, and macro tracker on your watch face.
8. It’s not just a diet app, calorie counter to lose weight, or a faster way to fat loss—it’s about holding yourself accountable and understanding what you put in your body.
9. It’s like having a dietitian, personal trainer, and nutrition coach at your fingertips.
10. If you upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer monthly & annual auto-renewing subscriptions.
11. Payment is charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Check for direct PC Apps or Alternatives (Direct Download)
|MyFitnessPal||Get App or Alternatives ↓|| 365096 Reviews
|Under Armour, Inc.|
Not Satisfied? Follow the guide below to use APK on PC (via Emulator):
Now follow the tutorial below to use the MyFitnessPal: Calorie Counter APK on your PC:
Windowsden.uk is not directly affiliated with Under Armour, Inc., the developers of MyFitnessPal: Calorie Counter.
Can I download MyFitnessPal for free?
Yes! You can Download MyFitnessPal: Calorie Counter from official sites for free using our site.
Can I use MyFitnessPal on PC?
It is easy to use the MyFitnessPal: Calorie Counter app on PC and it works on Windows and MAC. A free tutorial is available to help you get started.