Published by NHS Digital
1. If your GP surgery has given you access to your detailed medical record, you can also see information like test results and details of your consultations.
2. I have also successfully booked and cancelled blood test appointments, ordered a prescription and registered to be an organ donor. “Best health app I’ve used.
3. If your iPhone or iPad supports Touch ID or Face ID, you can use it to log in to the NHS App each time, instead of using a password and security code. “I am genuinely delighted that I am able to book a GP appointment on my phone at a time when it suits me...
4. Securely access your GP health record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines.
5. A COVID Pass shows your coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination details or test results.
6. Search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments.
7. Your record shows you information about the type of vaccine you had and the date you had it.
8. The app then securely connects to information from your GP surgery.
9. See your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to.
10. Owned and run by the NHS, the NHS App is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
11. Search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery.
Check for direct PC Apps or Alternatives (Direct Download)
|Get App or Alternatives ↓
| 9663 Reviews
Not Satisfied? Follow the guide below to use APK on PC (via Emulator):
Now follow the tutorial below to use the NHS App APK on your PC:
Windowsden.uk is not directly affiliated with NHS Digital, the developers of NHS App.
Can I download NHS App for free?
Yes! You can Download NHS App from official sites for free using our site.
Can I use NHS App on PC?
It is easy to use the NHS App app on PC and it works on Windows and MAC. A free tutorial is available to help you get started.